Friday, November 13, 2015

[instiz] THE MOST FAMOUS HAIR TREND ON INSTAGRAM NOWADAYS



T/N: here's the newest trend on instagram
the glitter roots hair trend
I went what the hell? when I saw those pictures and save them all
seriously what is this?





source: here

it must be so hard to shampoo it off!!!!!!!!!!
hul it's pretty....
it's quite pretty.ㅋㅋ
SPYAlR  
huh? It just looks like shiny dandruff, it's so so
it looks like....dandruff..............
It's pretty but I don't wanna do it..
pretty dandruff!
it looks like dandruff...they shouldn't put it on the crown, if they put in on the bangs, it would be so much prettierㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
if you do it wrong, it'll look like dandruff
it'll take me until my end to wash my hair
if you do it well it'll turn out prettyㅋㅋㅋ
dandruff cosplay
형님이네 용준형
wow.... I kinda wanna try it


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com