Sunday, January 24, 2016

[analysis men/women] THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOUR 20'S AND 30'S


T/N: in bold is what the character is saying
1)
20's: there are  no mornings (*bird noises* haa, time to sleep)
30's: there are no nights

2)
20's: you don't eat medicine
30's: you don't have any, so you can't eat


3)
20's: drink all night, once you wake up, you drink again (I slept well~ let's drink again!)
30's: if you drink all night, you're dead the next day

4)
20's: after washing up, you're good looking (*proud* I'm a real man...)
30's: ...you gotta pamper yourself asap

5)
20's: I'm the best, I gotta do everything that's out of the ordinary (the black box is "common sense")
30's: today too, it will be a peaceful day

6)
20's: sports are your hobby
30's: sports are a necessity to survive

7)
20's: you're upright(?) (*standing straight* I'm a prepared man!
30's: you somewhat get softer... (I'm no longer like before)

post response:
[+126][-7]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2016.01.24 15:06 
only guys are like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ as expected, they are becoming "sangpyenam" at 30 years oldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
T/N: 
상폐녀/상폐남 sangpye-nyeo/sangpye-nam = women and men who are no longer women/men (it's a negative connotation usually directed to older people. It comes from the term 주식시장에서 주식이 퇴출당하는것 which literally means "stocks that are taken out from the stock markets." For example, Koreans use it to describe a woman who's pass her marriage age and who's fat and has cellulite, etc. It's in the "slang" page in case you guys need it!)
66
56

컴덕 |2016.01.24 01:13 
before you grow old, you gotta start taking care of your body..
21
2

ㅇ |2016.01.24 08:41 
I knew that I should be careful but as soon as I hit my mid-20's my fat suddenly appeared. even when I exercise like before, I gain weight. everything becomes more of a pain to do. from my 10's to my mid-20's, my sexual drives were excellent but if I compare them to now, I would be happy if they don't die out until I'm 40ㅠㅠ
19
3

아웃겨 |2016.01.24 17:15 
the last oneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10
0

ㅋㅋ |2016.01.24 21:47 
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"sangpyenam" tsktsk... even so, men age like wine. look at that, the smell of widowed women... how much do you guys make? what about your brother in law?
7
5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com