Saturday, January 23, 2016

[teens stories] WHEN IS THE MOMENT WHEN YOU'RE THE MOST IN PAIN?


"I freaking hate it, seriously..."

I haven't given birth yet so I don't know but I got herpes and I thought I was gonna die... I didn't know it was herpes but I would groan everyday because of the pain... it grew on my scalpㅠㅠㅠ

post response:
[+328][-8]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.23 08:17 
I had to poop but had to resist it because I'm was class.. there were no breaks and I was just there praying that they could let us leave earlier. seriously, I thought that I was gonna go insane but I put in some last effort before the class ended. since my stomach hurt too much, I left early and went to the washroom. because I had lost my focus then, I let out a loud relieved voice and the ajumas next to my cabin called the ambulance ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋand people know me as the poop-girl nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋseriously, we're in the winter now so my white shirt and hair always get soaked in sweat. so once I go home, I remove everything, cook ramen and eat and cry myself to sleep
358
7

ㅇ |2016.01.23 07:07 
when your stomach hurts out of nowhere and you're just agonizing in silence, especially when you're outsideㅜㅜㅜ
353
4

ㅇ |2016.01.23 10:36 
when you think you need to poop but it's not coming out, it seriously hurts;; you're not even trying to hold your poop back but it's just not coming out and you feel like you're ripping your assh*le and intestine apart. it feels like someone's just drenching my stomach like a towel. by the way, you learn in bio that you shouldn't eat yogurt if you want to poop well 
234
10

ㅇ |2016.01.23 17:29 
when you wake up and your calves' muscles contract suddenly, it f*cking hurts
194
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com