Friday, February 19, 2016

[instiz] YOU WOULD BELIEVE THAT THIS JAPANESE IDOL AND THIS KOREAN IDOL ARE RELATED








source: here

즐기렴
I didn't expect that, but they actually look alike
you're rightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I get the vibe everytime I see themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
몽구애비
Right, I saw her somewhere before and I thought about them being siblings... they would be such pretty siblings
박지민 부인
wow for real... is she Jun Jungkook girl version... so pretty
wow they totally look alike in all aspectsㅠㅠㅠboth are beautiful
both are jjang prettyㅜㅜㅜ
at first I went ????
then I went "wow" at Kanna(?)'s first picture...and I automatically thought of Jungkookㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
they strangely look like siblings???but they seriously look alikeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
even their round nose tips are the sameㅠㅠㅠ they also have breathtaking eyesㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜogu our baby is cuteㅜㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com