Thursday, February 4, 2016

[naver] 'ACTING SCHOOL' JANG SUWON "AFTER SEEING NAM TAEHYUN, I HOPE THAT HE DOESN'T IMPROVE TOO MUCH"


after Nam Taehyun entered the room, Jang Suwon gushed out his worries and said "after you entered, I wish that your acting doesn't improve too much" and made everyone crack up

post response: +146
original post: here

1. bbrs**** [+2229/-18]
I knew that this would be funny but the content is more serious than I thought

2. hyem**** [+1017/-13]
"are you ok? you are surprised right? sorry~"

3. flyt**** [+985/-31]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Goo Majeok (?) hyung nim is kinda... more like a hyung than a professor

4. rbar**** [+665/-14]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. c010**** [+721/-49]
Nam Taehyun, Jang Suwon, fighting!

6. wowo**** [+399/-7]
Nam Taehyun got cursed a lot for his acting so he was really shy at first. but Park Shiyang encouraged him a lot. so learn a lot and improve a lot, and let's not do crappy acting again!

7. suyo**** [+320/-7]
I couldn't watch Nam Taehyun's acting but I felt bad seeing him cry... work hard and I hope that you can improve your acting

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com