Wednesday, June 22, 2016

[enter-talk] TOP9 RAPPERS IN MY OPINION

not in order: 


1. Block B Zico
He's seriously the most acknowledged rapper among idol rappers. He's the one top when it comes to releasing a song digitally and achieving an all kill
It's to the point where it's an understatement to say that he's good..


2. iKON Bobby
He was amazing on SMTM3..I personally think that he's the idol who creates the most tension on stage (ie:stage presence). He looks like he enjoys being on stage so much and there's not an once of nervousity 


3. BTS Suga
Suga's rapping voice fits my style and he writes good lyrics too. He also has the ability to compose good songs


4. Winner Song Mino
He has a lot of force in his rapping, it's nice that he's always intense. He did so well on SMTM4 and he gave me goosebumps on his featuring in SMTM5


5. BTS Rapmon
Rapmon is the most charming when he raps really fast. The topic of his lyrics are always so unique and he writes very well


6. B2ST Yong Junhyung
Actually in the old days, he was really not that experienced with rap so I don't know. But his compositions are jjang. I listened to his rap now and he's really good


7. iKON B.I.
When B.I. did his mistakes on SMTM3, it led a lot of people to underestimate his rapping. When I listened to Empty, I realized that his composing skills are really amazing and his voice is also my style 


8. Bigbang Gdragon
When he raps and sings at the same time, it sounds the best. There's no words for his composing skills.. You'll find him cool as soon as you look at him and there's no way you can hate on his charms

9. BTOB Jung Ilhoon
With the skills tha the has, he's seriously underrated by the general public. He can also compose and his lyrics are really well written

post response:
[+325][-29]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.22 21:15 신고하기
The lyrics are freaking prettyㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠ
130
12
I thought to myself that it would be "Ah, so easy"
but love is damn disappointing 
(ah+easy and disappointing = same spelling in Korean)
ㅇㅇ |2016.06.22 21:16 신고하기
Jung Ilhoon is so squishy
99
11

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.22 21:29 신고하기
Suga's diction is really solid and Rapmon's good with English raps
88
12

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.22 20:58 신고하기
They're really like a bloodhound combp. Bobby's powerful voice, and B.I.'s diction bb They even have skills for writing lyrics. Personally I also really like Zico and Mino♥
73
16

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.22 21:29 신고하기
Right Suga and Rapmon are really goodㅠㅠ
70
9

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.22 22:25 신고하기
Jung Ilhoon's rap is seriously my style..When he did his rap for two Yoon he did so wellㅋㅋㅋ I listened to a compilation of his rap and he's really good.. And when I saw his face in one of his video, I got shocked at how handsome he was
55
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.22 21:11 신고하기
People who know Ilhoon would know how good of a rapper he isㅜㅜ Please listen to Nightmare and if I die tomorrow
51
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com