Friday, June 10, 2016

[twenties stories] MAKING A LUNCH BOX FOR MY GIRLFRIEND ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It's my first time writing on PANNㅋㅋ

My girlfriend is still at the stage of adapting to her work office environment and she's having a hard time, she still doesn't have any friends here and she's complaining about how she doesn't want to eat alone
I felt bad for her so yesterday, I specially made a lunchbox for her!


First, this image of a round and cute angry bird came to my mind
My girlfriend really likes angry bird. We watched the movie together and I could see how much she enjoyed it.

Anyways, I put tuna and mayonnaise inside
The cooking process was too long so I'm omitting it!


It looks like angry bird to me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I wished the face was redder but my girlfriend doesn't really eat spicy food





I even put decorations
If you saw it in real life, it kinda looks like thisㅋㅋ
Before the lunch time, I even gave her ramyun and other snacks and junk food as a joke
I'm so proud of myself, mission success!

post response:
[+816][-23]
original post: here

우와 |2016.06.01 15:23 
Seriously if you don't truly love someone, you'll never be able to do something like this. Even if it looks easy to make a lunch box, it can easily take an hour just for those rice ballsㅠㅠ There are a lot of guys who would take the easy way and buy the pre-made lunch boxes, other boyfriends out there think about your girlfriends' reactions if the lunch boxes were actually made by you ㅠㅠ
158
2

ddfdd |2016.06.01 15:08 
Wow it'll taste even more amazing if you ate those rice balls with a beef and seaweed soup.. But it'll probably expireㅠㅠfighting..
104
3

니햐 |2016.06.01 14:33 
The OP is a male but he's better at cooking than me..
86
1

ㅇㅈ |2016.06.01 15:54 
It's nice to see people dating beautifully like that
38
0

ㅇㅇㅇ |2016.06.01 19:09 
She probably ate deliciously, if only it was me ㅠㅠ
23
7


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com