Friday, June 10, 2016

[instiz] NOWADAYS, YOU HEAR OFTEN THAT THEY LOOK ALIKE, MINGYU♡YUBIN

First, this is Seventeen's Mingyu


and this is Song Yubin overfowing with boyish charms


Nowadays, there are a lot of people who say that they look alike so I put their pictures together!!










And lastly, this is from an interview that Yubin did:

The interviewer said that there were a lot of people saying that he looked like Seventeen's Mingyu so Seventeen's fandom began to take interest in Yubin too.

Yubin: "No matter what, I've got to discover Seveteen too. It was a good discovery so I like that too. They look like the type that girls in their teens would like. I watched their stage and their energy was really bright. Especially Mingyu hyung, I feel closer to him. I think that he's one year older than me. He's handsome. (laugh)"

post response: +5
original post: here

1. I thought that they were talking about WG's Yubin and that they were dating

2. I thought they were talking about WG's Yubinㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋit's my first time hearing about him, he's handsome

3. If there's no problem, I'll get married to Mingyu <3
> get out

4. Hul they really look alike

5. They look alike and don't at the same time

6. So surprising, they are alike but not alike

7. I thought of Yubin when I looked a Mingyu

8. They look alike, Mingyu is seriously a cold guy ㅠㅠㅠ

9. They look alike but give different feels

10. Wow I got shocked, I thought that my dating scandal with Mingyu broke out ^^
> please get out~~~~~

11. Oh they are the hot and cold version of each other

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com