Thursday, June 18, 2020

[enter-talk] WHOSE ASK IS THE MOST SHOCKING? HYUNJIN VS SUNWOO

Which one is the more shocking one?
Q: What do you do to stay motivated?
- Because of my strong sexual desire

Q: What would you do if the person you like is in a couple?
- I'll have to steal her '_'

Q: If you had to raise a foreign pet, what would you like to raise?
- Female foreignerㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Q: What pet do you want to raise?
- A womanㅎㅎㅎ

Q: I'm 158cm should I commit suicide?
- If you're a man, go kill yourself

Q: What's your ideal time? ie. face, hair, etc.
- Big eyes, no bangs, middle length hair, for the height, someone shorter than me, someone whose hopeless/without a future

Q: I gained so much legs fat... Please let me know a good trick to lose it
- Come work out with me at night

The Boyz Kim Sunwoo

Q: I feel like girls usually hates Kim Yunhee
- Stop bullshitting you r*tard, just try Katalking me you f*cker

Q: Stop being a snob
- You're such a loser telling me this on Askㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ say that to my face you motherless b*tch

Q: Send me some pictures of Kim Yunhee
- F*ck you
(t/n: Kim Yunhee seems to be his ex-girlfriend from what Korean communities claim)

Stray Kids - Hwang Hyunjin

vote up: Kim Sunwoo, vote down: Hwang Hyunjin

post response:
[+363][-25]
original post: here

1. [+210, -3]
Both are freaking hopeless, they sound like those hannam bugs, so why choose..? Just don't fangirl on them, choose to fangirl on other kids instead

2. [+172, -2]
Ha seriously The Boyz Kim Sunwoo is their wall to fandom entry for me, but if you look at Twitter, you'll see how he's actually a popular member in The Boyz? So I'm so shocked that they choose to like him even after seeing his Ask

3. [+130, -2]
Work out at night takes the cakeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's freaking disgusting

4. [+69, -0]
Seriously Kim Sunwoo's Ask is legendary, the more I look at it, the more I realize how legendary this kid is, please I hope kids like that never hits big

5. [+45, -2]
I wonder if Kim Sunwoo will request to delete this post like he did on Instiz?ㅋㅋ (t/n: there are posts where he flagged himself on Instiz talking about his Ask trending on Theqoo)

6. [+43, -0]
The first one was so shocking that it made the 2nd one look like an average guy

7. [+38, -0]
Whenever there's something about Kingdom on the trending posts, we have a post about Sunwoo everyday

8. [+386, -0]
The Boyz seriously have too many scandals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com