Thursday, June 18, 2020

enter-talk] DID YOU KNOW THAT THE DANCE TEACHER ON PRODUCE WAS ON HA SUNGWOON'S STAGE?





Choi Youngjoon teacher who appeared as a choreographer in Produce 4 ㅋㅋㅋ he's totally a scene stealer

He appeared on Ha Sungwoon's MV tooㅋㅋ

post response:
[+153][-13]
original post: here

1. [+45, -1]
Youngjoon teacher has been choreographing Ha Sungwoon's dances ever since Bird but he said that after listening to his song this time, he was the one who said that he wanted to be on stage with Sungwoon first!!
"Ha Sungwoon said "choreographer Choi Youngjoon hasn't really come on stage up until now and coached me but after hearing my title song 'Get Ready', he came to me first saying that he wanted to stand on stage together. I was so thankful"

2. [+37, -1]
I'm always thankful towards Youngjoon teacher. Thank you for complimenting Sungwoon and treasuring him

3. [+37, -1]
Hul?? What the ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is somehow surprising

4. [+20, 0]
Ah why is Youngjoon so cute here?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+13, 0]
I'm a Haneul and I like Youngjoon teacher so much ㅋㅋ one of the reasons I was watching Produce was also for Youngjoon teacher

6. [+10, 0]
Youngjoon teacher really looks like he treasures Ha Sungwoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com