Thursday, June 18, 2020

[theqoo] [ROAD TO KINGDOM] THE BOYZ WINS




The Boyz won as the single team
Usually they would have one winner for text votes and one winner for accumulated votes(?)
but The Boyz' accumulated votes were already high so they only awarded one team

original post: here

1. Kick out that controversial member, like this we can have 2 main vocals, 1 main rapper, 1 main dancer, 1 maknae

2. Why wasn't Younghoon crying? I voted for him so I could see him cry I'm so upset

3. What a shame

4. I never watched this show even once.. Is this really not rigged?? I can't trust Mnet

5. It's true that they did a good job but after learning about their controversies...

6. You guys worked so hard, all the stages were legendary

7. Congrats congrats, I'm another group's fan but it's true that the group's image isn't really positive because of all the controversies circulating around communities

8. The controversial-dols

9. To be honest, they really did wellㅋㅋㅋ  They got known to do well on Kingdom and their faces are also handsome, they're also working hard to communicate with the fans, I wish them success

10. Jaehyun-ah I love you 

11. The Boyz congrats! You suffered so muchㅠㅠ congrats congrats

12. But thanks to this, this group is known for "various things" nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. I'm both amazed and disgusted at how people still choose to like them knowing all the controversies surrounding them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. Isn't that the group with the native Korean guy Kevin who was caught saying racist remarks like "Ching Chang Chong"? There's also a guy who made sexual harassment jokes on his ASk and this group also swore at their sunbae group too no? I watched their debut because they were known to be Joo Haknyeon's group but they have way too many controversial members for a rookie group

15. I can't forget that Ask, even though he's handsome, he's the wall to the fandom entry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com