Saturday, June 11, 2016

[enter-talk] IDOLS WHO LOOK THE BEST IN REAL LIFE

For me they're V, Suzy and Tzuyuㅠㅠㅠ






V has such a small face, it fits his nose and mouth all in...Screens really don't catch him well
he looks so much stronger in real lifeㅠㅠ 
I was shocked at how much more handsome he was in real life





I though that she would look simple in real life, but she actually looks fancy...
She's so thin, I went to the Dorihwaga stage meeting and she had her bangs, she was so pretty!!
She doesn't look like an idol at all, more like an actress





god Tzuyu.. What do I need to say8ㅅ8.
She came to our neighborhood's school festival
Everyone thought that Tzuyu was so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Twice are all pretty, but Tzuyu, Nayeon and Jihyo were the prettiest

post response:
[+311][-68]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.10 00:06 
I really wonder how V looks like in real life, he's being mentioned so much...
282
28

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.10 00:02 
I don't know for female idols but for male idols, Shinee Minho and Bangtan V are the best. I've seen Minho some times on the streets talking to commoners and he's really handsome ㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠ For V, even though I saw him from afar, he looked so distinct... Minho's face is so small, but he's so tall!!
255
14

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.10 00:35 
I've seen Bangtan, RV and BTOB before and V is really as handsome as people say..  Originally people already calls him handsome but you can't see anything else but his nose. J-Hope appears better than on photoshoots, his nose is so high and cameras don't do him justice. For RV and BTOB I saw then at Everland and I thought that Wendy would look so so in real life, but you'll never be able to tell in real life.  She's seriously pretty. For Seulgi, Yeri and Joy, them being chubby is bullsh*t they're all tall too. For BTOB I could only look at Yook Sungjae.. He's serioulsy f*cking handsome
237
14

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.10 03:16 
I've only seen male idols, so V, J-hope, Yook Sungjae and Suho
122
5

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.10 11:18 
I've seen them from afar but, Bangtan V and Jin are freaking handsome. EXO's Chanyeol and Suho are f*cking handsome too... Yook Sungjae's face is just on the point of extinction. For female idols, 9muses Minha and Euhaein are so pretty, AOA Seolhyun seriously... I stopped talking because of how pretty she was.. I've seen Suzy in her chubbier days but she was still pretty.
121
7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com