Saturday, June 11, 2016

[instiz] BTS' AGENCY BIGHIT'S MALE TRAINEES


post response: +29

original post: here

1. The ones wearing masks are all trainees?..

2. Their personalities... kof...kof
   >What are you talking about?

3. Perso...nalities...

4. Bighit do your work~~~ Please manage them well~~~

5. Yah this is quite a handsome bunch

6. If only their personalities weren't....

7. Are they coming out from a hospital? Why are they all wearing masks? I got shocked...

8. Huh? Do they have personalities issues? I don't know anything

9. What about their personalities? Did something happen?
 >here http://www.instiz.net/pt/3848749 (Basically the OP made a post about "Why I hate Bighit's trainees" and she/he wrote that they attended Bangtan's concerts and kept saying "I'm more handsome than this member" "I'm way taller than that member" and kept taking pictures)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com