Saturday, June 11, 2016

[instiz] EXO STUFFS

[instiz] RYU JUNYEOL'S SENSEㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (FT. EXO SUHO)

"Suho meeting Suho, why is my heart skipping?"
(T/N: Ryu Junyeol is playing a character named Suho atm, and "why is my heart skipping" are Monster's lyrics)

post response: +50
original post: here

- Hul his senseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Ah my actor's sense ㅜㅜ

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I really like Ryu Junyeol

- Their song is pretty good bb

- Look at his senseㅠㅠㅠ I like their friendship


[instiz] EXO'S BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.GIF


post response: +13
original post: here

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋcute, they were handsome when they did their straight faces... ugh

- That's how my expressions are when I take a picture in real lifeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋah so hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and they became handsome towards the endㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[instiz] XIUMIN RECEIVING HOT RESPONSES BECAUSE OF TODAY




He K.O'ed so many people today




post response: +64
original post: here

- His eye makeup turned my heart upside down..! (T/N: in a good way)

- That was meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSeriously, Xiumin was no jokeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I know why people go "Xiumin Xiumin" all the time now. I watched Exo's stage and I was spazzing over Xiumin hahaha sorry I'm too excited

- Seriously, Minseok is daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- seriously, his eye makeupㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I was able to see the sexy Minseok again today... <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com