Saturday, June 11, 2016

[enter-talk] IDOLS WITH F*CKING GOOD B-SIDE TRACKS

(t/n: We will hyperlink all the songs^^)

IU
Beautiful dancer- It's in Japanese but it's sounds refreshing and it sets you in a good mood
Cruel fairy tale- The accompaniment sounds so majestic and the lyrics are kinda scary, but I like those kinds of mysterious/gloomy songs
Graduation day- I cried when listening to this after I graduatedㅋㅋㅋ That song was released when I was in middle school's 3rd year, it's so nostalgic.. 
Zeze- Even though it became a huge controversy.. The song is seriously really good and IU's voice is beautiful

 
Red Velvet 
Oh Boy- In my opinion, that's Red Velvet's best song ever. The lyrics sound like a fairy tale too.
Campfire- The lyrics are pretty and it's good if you listen to it with a light heart(?)
레드 드레스- What I said previously
Ladie's room- What I said previously. And the narration at the beginning.? That members' voice was so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Infinite
Mom- As soon as I listen to this I cry..ha
I'm going to you- It's good if you listen to it lightly, you'll feel like replaying the song, the voices are all great
Beautiful-  My favorite song, seriously at the beginning, when you hear Nam Woohyun's voice...
She's a fantasy- This song just sounds funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder whyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Can you smile- That's my favorite song tooㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's so good that I have no words for this song

 BTS
Nevermind- The song is always being recommended, the lyrics and the aura are all well harmonized
HYYH intro- There aren't a lot of people who know about this song. When Suga says "Godd*mmit" his voice sounds so good. The mood of the song is also really good.
Miss right- The lyrics..You'll die from flutters if you listened to itㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Dead leaves- My favorite song, it has a fairy-like sound. The lyrics are really poetic and the rap part is good

post response:
[+390][-79]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.11 11:48 
When it comes to B-side tracks, isn't it EXO?
429
337

ㅎㅇ |2016.06.11 02:58 
Bangtan's save me and butterfly
295
145

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.11 08:18 
Bangtan Whalien 52 seriously that's my life's songㅠㅠㅠ
278
131

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.11 12:29 
What the hell, every time there's a recommendation post there's only Bangtan, the same songs are in the top comments every day..It's seriously getting boring..
216
215

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.11 12:25 
When we talk about B side tracks, isn't it EXO? Their songs are really good, and I acknowledge Infinite
146
77

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.11 08:23 
I'm an inspirit and hul OP's taste is really similar to mine, I like all those songs...!! Seriously Nam Woohyun's first line in Beautiful is so good...
139
13

ㅇ |2016.06.11 11:41 
There are a lot of EXO b side tracks that are worth mentioning. in XOXO: Peterpan,  Baby don't cry, Dont' go 3.6.5 , lucky In Memories in December, all the b-side tracks were good. Call Me Baby:  Playboy. LMR: Promise Sing for you: girl x friend and in this full album, the one tops are: they never know and One and only!
110
31

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.11 12:00 
Seriously Bangtan's Rain is really good but it doesn't seem really popular..
85
19

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com