Tuesday, July 26, 2016

[enter-talk] TODAY, I COULD FEEL THAT BANGTAN WAS COMING TO THE ULSAN SUMMER FESTIVAL


First article: Why are Rapmon and Jungkook cosplaying as victims?
Second article: But this time's Bangtan's plagiarism controversy though

First of all, I'm a fan of another group so don't accuse me of doing business for Bangtan. I'm not pretending to be their fan either so I screencapped the two articles above that I wrote about them two months ago.

First, I'm going to apologize to the Armies. Seriously, I'm really sorry for writing these posts and causing harm to the fans. I'm really sorry.

When their plagiarism controversy broke out, they were related to a singer that I liked so I found them so-so. Also, I don't have any other accounts except from Pann and Twitter and these two places were filled with BTS stuffs so it kinda left me a bad impression of them.

But following their controversies, clarification articles were uploaded and apology articles were uploaded too.. Seriously, I couldn't even think of anything to say since I was too ashamed....
I thought "it's so easy for people to follow the bandwagon..."

For today's Music Core, I wanted to see my bias so I pulled off an all-nighter but I was also looking forward to Bangtan. But as predicted, Bangtan exceeded my expectations... The cheering was f*****cking loudㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The people next to me were in their early 30's and I told them "wow I'm really discovering Bangtan's popularity" and then they held hands with me....

I live in Ulsan so I go to the Summer Festival every year, but this year was way way way more packed than last year's and the response was no joke either. This is a photo I took of Jimin-nim and Jungkook-nim just nowㅜㅜ



(T/N: ok, sorry the post was getting a bit long ^^;; but OP was just praising BTS and their fans and saying how their stage was really nice and that she also at one point had difficulty breathing so the Armies helped her get out and brought her to the bodyguards and OP was touched. OP also found J-Hope really hot)

post response:
[+225][-16]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.26 02:21 신고하기
This post is really sincere, thank you OP-ah
72
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.26 05:58 신고하기
Seriously, thank you..! There are a lot of people who don't read clarification posts so I'm thankful that you read them and changed your mind. I'm so thankful that you wrote such a sincere post..!! They are always getting cursed and it's really tiring and hurtful but seeing this kind of post gives me strength and I just feel so thankful..ㅎㅎ OP, OP's bias, Armies and Bangtan, let's be happy..!! ㅠㅠ
69
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.26 02:23 신고하기
I'm crying... ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠThank youㅠㅠㅠㅠ But you said that you had difficulty breathing.. Are you feeling better? This Summer Festival was really chaotic but good work, please view Bangtan prettily from now onㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
67
2

타팬 |2016.07.27 00:07 신고하기
Me too, I've been fangirling over my bias for 10 years but I really feel that Bangtan is a fine group. Their songs are good and their fans are growing more and more so the antis are giving them two times more hardship. I'm supporting you guys
31
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.26 02:46 신고하기
It's ok, as long as you apologize now. Please have a lot of interest in Bangtan and love them from now on~*
26
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com