Saturday, July 2, 2016

[instiz] SUMMER SHIRTS THAT THE FASHION WORLD IS PUSHING LATELY




Hawaii shirts

original post: here

1. Personally, it's a no for me

2. As soon as I saw those shirts, it reminded me of BTS' fire, you're fired up!!!

3. When I look at it it's cute, but I don't know if non-celebrities will be ale to pull it off ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

4. It's pretty but I'll never wear this.. I also don't want my boyfriend to wear those.ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's ok if it's at the beach only

5. When GD wore it, I thought it was sexy

6. It looks like what those ajussi gangsters would wear

7. Jonghyun wore this in one of his pictorials.... So it's really trendy nowadays!

8. I've seen those in Fire...

9. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋPersonally I went what are those? But when I saw it in real life, the soft/silky ones are so pretty, but the rough ones are not

10. Kim Mingyu ssi went to Anyang with this shirt once...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com