(t/n: for those who don't know BWCW (aka Boy who cried wolf) is a pop-up store/clothing brand that EXO created back when they were promoting wolf/growl :D)
It's Pentagon's Shinwon
Here's a picture he took with Chanyeol when he used to work as a part timer
there were talks about him being handsome and rumors started to circulate
post response: +17
original post: here
1. ....Hul... Did I see him by any chance and didn't realize... But all the part time worker who used to worked their had killer visuals..
2. It's possible that I saw him... I went there so often...
3. Wow BWCW... It's been such a long time.. I wonder if fans of Shinwon knew about this..
4. Hul I went to BWCW so many times, where was he??? Was he the kind guy who was handing the badges at the cashier by any chance??? I remember that guy was the most handsome of the part timer and he was also the kindest. Anyways, the part timers at BWCW were all warm people
5. Hul BWCW.. My friend brought me there 3 times I wonder if I saw him.. Anyways the part timers' visuals were all overwhelming
6. All the part timers were handsome... BWCW is so nostalgic
7. It's been such a long time since I've heard of BWCW.. It's totally plausible that I've seen him
8. I saw him at BWCW!!!! OMG... But seriously everyone were so warm
9. I took so many pictures with him that we used to be friends on facebookㅋㅋ