"This is definitely not"
"This is not really shota"
"They're just adults wearing costumes like a coat and some hat, this is not shota"
"This is no different from gag men disguising as kindergarten kids! Don't misunderstand"
original post: here
1. That wouldn't be considered lolita, but shota... But even I can't tell if this is shota.. People just want to put a label on everything nowadays..
2. I seriously don't see this as problematic
3. I find it even weirder that OP sees this as something sexual. What sexual innuendos do these pictures have...?
4. Lolita and shota are kinda different but... You're turning a Peter Pan concept into shota...
5. I'm so at loss of words right nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm speechlessㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. I would find it hilarious if this becomes an issue.. It's just a fairy costumeㅋ And those stickers aren't even what EXO are actually wearing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. Huh??? How is this shota??????????ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. Geezㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ all I see are music fairiesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
9. Aren't they just pulling off a cute concept? Like Snow white and the 7 dwarfs
10. You can straight up look at it and realize there's nothing lolita about it