Friday, January 20, 2017

[instiz] EXO'S LOLITA CONCEPT.... FEMALE COMMUNITIES' RESPONSE















"This is definitely not"
"This is not really shota"
"They're just adults wearing costumes like a coat and some hat, this is not shota"
"This is no different from gag men disguising as kindergarten kids! Don't misunderstand"

post response:+22

original post: here

1. That wouldn't be considered lolita, but shota... But even I can't tell if this is shota.. People just want to put a label on everything nowadays..

2. I seriously don't see this as problematic

3. I find it even weirder that OP sees this as something sexual. What sexual innuendos do these pictures have...?

4. Lolita and shota are kinda different but... You're turning a Peter Pan concept into shota...

5. I'm so at loss of words right nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I'm speechlessㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

6. I would find it hilarious if this becomes an issue.. It's just a fairy costume  And those stickers aren't even what EXO are actually wearing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

7. Huh??? How is this shota??????????ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

8. Geezㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ all I see are music fairiesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

9. Aren't they just pulling off a cute concept? Like Snow white and the 7 dwarfs

10. You can straight up look at it and realize there's nothing lolita about it


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com