Tuesday, July 25, 2017

[instiz] AVERAGE AMERICAN WORKING CLASS PEOPLE'S HOUSES













post response: +1
original post: here

1. Only possible if you live in the suburb

2. Their land is bigger so...

3. Since they have so much land

4. But the location and land value are the most important

5. I'm seriously jealous...

6. I'm fine with our country though

7. I'm so jealous

8. Eyyy that's a bad comparisonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ American land value is cheap compared to Korea but even so, I don't think that those are the average houses

9. I saw so many houses like these when I went to the US

10. They have so much land and only a few apartments... and I think that you need to put your sweat and soul to work to live in a house like these



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com