Wednesday, January 14, 2015

[enter-talk] CAN'T HELP BUT ACKNOWLEDGE SUZY'S FACE


recently Suzy's shooting her new movie and pictures of her came out on instagram

Suzy who's pretty and posing happily in a photo
she's juts wearing plain and common everyday clothes


but her face isn't plain at all...
if I was the one wearing her clothes, it would just look like a pajama


she looks innocent in that padding jacket


seriously, I'm ready to sell all my assets to have a face like hers
what a life I would have!




any hairstyle can suit her
look at her slender collarbones


yeah, camera lenses were invented for people who look like you...
I would just look like an octopus


she's even taking pictures with other actors without being awkward
her character looks good too.... she's so merciful....


I wonder how pretty she'll come out in her movie
Suzy-ah thank you for uploading your pictures~~


post response:
[+133][-48]

콜 |2015.01.06 09:21
Bae Suzy has an article everyday.. jjang jjang pretty
56
20

ㅇ |2015.01.06 09:21
I'm sick, I'm dying Suzy-yaㅠㅠ♥
51
20

수지화원 |2015.01.06 08:37
I will go watch Dorihwaga as soon as it comes outㅠㅠㅠ
50
20

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.06 09:18
I lost it when I saw her pictures on that day... ㅠㅠㅠㅠfreaking pretty
33
4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com