Wednesday, January 14, 2015

[teens stories] PRETTY FACE VS GOOD AT STUDYING DEBATE

I wonder if I have a pretty face... as for my studies, if I put my heart into it, I can study well, I can't do surgery because I think
that they are gonna alter you way too much. so because of my appearances I'm so depressed nowadays ㅜㅜ
me too, at first, I thought that if I had a face like those celebrities, I would be comfortable what do you guys think about it?

post response:
[+526][-205]
ㅇㅇ |2014.12.30 22:47
there are plenty of people who could be good at studies if they put their hearts into it, so because of that, not everyone can get into Seoul University..ㅋ study doesn't depend on how pretty you are,  it would be as hard for the pretty ones to get scholarships than for the ugly ones. as for celebrities, if they are not pretty and that they study well, they would still give a good impression. but if you are pretty and you don't study well, you are a bit like a turn-off..? if you study well, earn a lot of money and then, do some surgeries..
127
66
뿌듯뿌듯 |2014.12.31 08:59
seriously if you have a pretty face, your mom will tell you how pretty you are and the other ahjumas will treat you well too... it's the best
117
34

ㅇ |2014.12.30 23:01
there are people who possess bothㅋㅋ seriously, I feel like if you put effort into it, no matter what, you will become good at study. also we all know that it's better to have a pretty face, that uglier kids will get jealous of you, but once you're old, it's all about influence. I feel like at that time, the best is to have moneyㅋㅋso everything will get solved by money, the smart people may even be the ones to employ you
117
18

언니 |2014.12.31 12:00
you know the popular saying?? pretty girls are like a triple gold medalist (?)ㅋㅋ
58
9

zzz |2014.12.31 13:24
the "studying-well" days cannot win over the "good-looking" days but the "good-looking" days can never win over the "fortune" daysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
55
4


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com