Saturday, January 24, 2015

[enter-talk] CRAZY WINNER MEMBERS WHO LIKE TO CORNER KANG SEUNG YOONㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



(T/N: they were playing the mafia game and they were trying to guess who was the mafia (it was Jinwoo) if they don't guess it right, the mafia can kill civilians at "night" until he wins the game)
Nam: I'm sure there's a mafia among us, I can guarantee it
Lee: Me too I guarantee it
Song: there got to be one! I'm also the oldest (T/N: they all had a role)
Lee: are you the oldest? 
Kim: I'm the oldest too
Lee: I also have a little sister
all except Kang: me too I'm the oldest
Lee: we're all the oldest
all except Kang:  no, he (Kang) is not
Kang: I'm an only child
Lee: isn't that the oldest too? everyone is the oldest so he's the mafia
Song: he's a dictator!
all: he's a dictator, he's the mafia, a dictator

only son->dictator->mafia 
(T/N: only son is dukja and dictator is dukjaeja, the sounding is kinda similar)

Kang Seungyoon (22/ leader) who's been cornered from being an only son to a mafia
whenever Winner's bored, they just bully himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

anyways, what can he do........................................

happy birthday Kang Seungyoon!
stay a confident leader always!
2015.1.21


post response:
[+122][-3]

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.22 18:25
I recommend this type of bullying, a lot.
27
0

ㅇ |2015.01.22 09:00
only son, dictator, mafiaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋthey're crazy
15
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.22 00:12
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋthey are so no joke, saying he's the mafiaㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.22 12:43
I seriously like it when they corner him
6
0

ㅇ |2015.01.22 01:01
f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋtheir reasoning is freaking awesomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com