Friday, January 16, 2015

[teen stories] THE NUMBER ONE REAL-LIFE IDOL

When i searched up Changmin on Naver, there's always people going "Hallelujah" over seeing him in real-life and I was wonder how can it be.
and this is what actually happens if you go on internet and look him up

T/N: Shim Changmin  real life
Shim Changmin pictures
Shim Changmin crossdressing
Shim Changmin age
Shim Changmin paradise farm

I was curious about "Shim Changmin real life" so i clicked for fun and the result was f*cking hilarious


Hallelujah!Hallelujah!Hallelujah!Hallelujah!!!!@@





ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Is he pretending to be Jesus?



reporters photo...like this... he's 1m86


model feels...









Shim Changmin real-life anecdote:
He looks like god, you'll instantly become a sasaeng as soon as you look at him and follow him around.
the biggest anti-cafe of TVXQ had over 200K people in it
when the admin saw Shim Changmin in real life, the anti-cafe turned into his insurance company and became a cassiopeia. His name should be Chang-lelluiah he can't be caught on camera.
Anyone who sees him in real-life will lose all their legs strength.
Cameras' biggest betrayer: Shim Changmin

God let me see him once too

post response:
[+141][-14]

미친 |2015.01.12 08:02
the Wonbin of idols
57
6

ㅇ |2015.01.12 01:24
he's so handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow I am so curious too.. if I see him in real life, how handsome he could be
43
3

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.12 00:37
that's right, cameras' biggest betrayer: strongest Changmin.
43
3

ㅇㅇㅇ |2015.01.12 11:21
I saw TVXQ accidentally outside and as soon as i got home, I looked up all their songs. There's seriously no picture that can capture their real-life image. The 2 members are handsome, seriously by the next day, I wasn't sure of how Changmin looked like anymore so I cried. I'm so pitiful for not having a memory of itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
18
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.12 10:07
ah you made me log inㅠ Seriously, if i saw Changmin in real life, I would take all the cameras of this world and take pictures of himㅠㅠㅠㅠ
18
1

밤비 |2015.01.12 14:32
this appeared on Xiumin's instagram wowow his abs are no jokes, it cannot be hidden..
17
1



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com