Tuesday, February 24, 2015

[enter-talk] KIM JONGKOOK'S UNEXPECTED BODY SITUATION

 when I was young I broke my right leg
 one of my leg was shorter than the other one
 so I put insoles only on the right side of my shoes
 since one side of my pelvis is lower than the other one, I have a bad condition of scoliosis
 the pain just come unexpectedly like that
 even when I just sit down and eat, the pain would come
 if I don't exercise, it gets worse
 that's why I'm obsessed with exercising

right now, my neck has a disc problem too
 I have no sensation on this part of my body (his hand)
 he can't sense anything from the side of his left hand
 when it gets really bad, I can't even lift stuff like that
 right now, stuff like pain relief patches don't work anymore
 I always have orthopedic medicine in my bag with me
if I don't take them, I get worried, always


post response:
[+811][-11]


ㅇ |2015.02.21 21:15
people who are bashing his military service in a post like this can't be human..
234
7

짜잉나 |2015.02.21 20:29
me too, 8 years ago, my pelvis began to hurt and one of my legs was longer than the other one so both of my spine and pelvis got damaged. recently, when I exercise, the pain would just suddenly come. so I went to a acupuncture place...so I can understang Kim Jongkook-shi's situation...I have sympathy for people who are hurt like that
187
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.21 22:17
and he's still doing running man... impressive....
55
1

ㅋ |2015.02.22 00:35
I don't know if there are still people bashing him for his military service but Kim Jongkook's father is an army officer so we should still congratulate the fact that they have a man of merit in their household. and he even did public service for 6 months? he completed his service and got dischargedㅎㅎ
48
1

뀨우 |2015.02.21 22:29
even like this, he's taking the role of commander in running man, he's really good at managing himself
38
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.21 21:28
hul, each time he goes against the running man members, he wins them all, I thought that he was super healthy
32
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com