Friday, February 27, 2015

[enter-talk] THE MOST ANNOYING FANSㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



I'm a fan, but when people bash our bias, I take it coolly
some people say that Winner are gifted singers

but they're not gifted singers, I wanna say that they achieved it through effort instead, we need to be a bit more modest as Incles
hyu.. I'm a fan but it's still annoyingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


post response:
[+221][-22]

ㅇ |2015.02.26 17:35
yes yes yes, as a BBC too, there are some people who keep bragging about them and we get bashed, it makes us look ugly
124
6

ㅇ |2015.02.27 00:51
the truth. some times ago, there was the news about Chanyeol being friend with our Jihoon, and we were thankful towards Chanyeol for being friend with Jihoonieㅜ when Zico gained some weight, people were comparing him to other idols and I thought "oh? what's that?. other fans are taking it coolly, we should do it too"
104
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.26 17:22
because of that I don't know what kind of comments I should postㅋㅋㅋI hear stuff like "are you really a fan..? "
69
1
(T/N: when she writes "humble" comments instead of bragging comments)
ㅋ |2015.02.27 09:50
I'm part of a fandom but I like other singers tooㅠㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI kinda wanna say those kind of stuff to the b*tches in my fandom too..ㅎㅎ
45
4

BB윙윙 |2015.02.27 04:17
BBCs look so quiet all the time, they look like they take everything coolly and act cool tooㅋㅋㅋ if you miss your singers, why would you act so pitiful about itㅋㅋ
30
0

웽 |2015.02.27 03:13
I'm a BBC, seriously, there's always limits to the bashing comments that Block B would receive. there will be things that make me frown, but if it's stuff like "Jiho is ugly", it would sound just like aegyo for me, if it was something like "Jiho is f*cking ugly" I'll be like "what's up with that b*tch tsk tsk". Anti-ya, there's always limits to insulting blockB
28
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com