Sunday, July 5, 2020

[theqoo] BLACKPINK SINGING LIVE DURING THEIR INKIGAYO ENCORE WITHOUT AR


I'm not a fan of them but objectively, if their encore sounds like this, they are pretty f*cking good.

original post: here

1. They are better than I thought ㄷ

2. They seriously did good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ they also sang the high notes just fine.. This was totally pure live and they did well

3. This is pure live and they did wellㅋㅋ

4. Huh? They did well? Why are people hating?

5. Wow they did well!! F*cking cool!

6. I quit their fandom now but when I was a fan, I never doubted BP's live skills. I don't think that anyone can criticize their lives?

7. They are just the top among girl groups in their prime times now when it comes to skills and popularity. I think that people who say that they s*ck at live are just being petty ㅋㅋㅋ

8. I think that they did f*cking well... but I was surprised to see the comments

9. I'm not their fan but I know that Rose is good. But turns out that Jennie is f*cking good too.. she sounds so stable hul

10. Since Jisoo is bad at dancing, she should at least be good at singing.......

11. I think that Jisoo and Jennie are the best live ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. Wow it'll be a waste of money to go see them perform

13. They did well, this is daebak

14. Rose and Lisa did seriously well. The other members' parts have different levels of difficulty too, they did well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. Wow people are really coming at BP's skillsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com