Sunday, July 5, 2020

[theqoo] CJ-BIGHIT SURVIVAL 'I-LAND', PARTICIPANTS WHO WERE REVEALED TO BE BIGHIT TRAINEES


left to right:
Lee Heesung, Jake, Jay
Daniel, Park Sunghoon, Yang Jungwon
Byun Euijoo, Jo Kyungmin

original post: here

1. They all look similar, I'm amazed

2. No but I must be really getting old, they all look the same to me

3. I feel like they're way more handsome in real life than on pictures

4. Imagine leaving hate comments to young kids like that. They haven't even debuted yet and you guys keep at going with the "national producer" thing when are you going to stop?

5. They have the Bighit vibe

6. Why are they creating plastic surgery speculations themselves to young kids like that...

7. They all look the same

8. They're really trying to make us speculate they did surgery....ㅠㅠ 

9. I thought they were all handsome but the comments are wow...

10. To be honest, they look fine

11. You guys judge their appearance way too much... And those speculations about surgeryㅋㅋㅋ  The comments are crazy here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com