Sunday, July 5, 2020

[theqoo] THINGS THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED IN THEIR LIVES


Nose bleeding

Fainting

I've never experienced those...ㅋㅋ

original post: here

1. I've fainted onceㅇㅇ I still don't know why I fainted though

2. I've never experienced either of those

3. I've only had 1 nose bleed

4. I've had nose bleeds a few times when I was young but I've never fainted. But for the nose bleeds, they only occurred because I struck something, it never happened when I was just doing nothing

5. I've had nose bleeds a lot when I was young but I've never fainted

6. I've experienced both ㅠ

7. I've never nose bled, I fainted twice

8. I've experienced both

9. I fainted 4 times ㅜㅜ I've never had nose bleeds though

10. Except nose bleeding once while I was sleeping, I've never had any of those

11. I've experienced both a lot of times...

12. I've had both sigh.. this is sad

13. I've had one of each

14. Me neither

15. Me neither, I've never had any of those ㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com