Sunday, July 5, 2020

[teen stories] WRITE DOWN THE TRAITS OF PEOPLE YOU FIND LIKABLE!!


I find it likable when people make eye contact with me when I talk!!

post response:
[+124][0]
original post: here

1. [+242, -2]
Kids with manners. Those who don't make jokes that are crossing the line and who don't look down on external factors

2. [+189, -3]
People who don't make typosㅇㅇ I get turned off when people make typos with simple words...? Even if their faces are f*cking handsome, I get turned off

3. [+175, 0]
Kids who don't use special emoticons like these ㅠ̑̎ㅠ̑̎  ㅋㅋㅋ seriously, it makes me wonder how long are they gonna use these

4. [+78, -4]
Kids who are f*cking handsome

5. [+77, 0]
People who remember the trivial things I sayㅠㅠ I said randomly once that I like milk tea and when we went on a trip overseas, they bought me a black tea tea bag

6. [+66, 0]
People who treat everyone equally and who don't swear

7. [+60, -1]
People who know how to give and receive

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com