Thursday, February 22, 2018

[teens stories] KIDS, LET'S SHARE OUR FIRST KISS STORY WITH OUR BOYFRIEND!! I'M CURIOUS!!

Yesterday was the 50th day of our relationship and I had my first kiss. It was my first kiss in all my life (I'm not talking about when I was a babyㅋㅋㅋㅋ this guy is my first boyfriend). I was so embarrassed, I thought I was gonna dieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I somehow blanked and I was just so shy and my heart was beating so fast. Is everyone's first kiss like this? Will your first kiss just belong a hazy memory later on?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was playing a game with my boyfriend and lost so I he had to flick my forehead. But I was too scared so I closed my eyes and then in an instant, he gave me a kiss. I just blanked~~~ and he was like "yah, why do you look so pretty with your eyes closed?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ" ha... seriously, I was too shy and my heart was fluttering so hard. My heart beat was like boom boom boom boomㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what about your first kiss with your first boyfriend?


post response:

[+76][-1]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.22 23:58 신고하기
My future boyfriend....? Please take me soon.....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
55
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 00:15 신고하기
Ah.... I'm freaking jealous f*ck.... in my 18 years.... I've never kissed any guy....ㅠㅠ
51
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 03:12 신고하기
I and my boyfriend were each others' first love. So we were both very shy and our relationship was super slow. It was to the point where our friends would be like "I hate couples but I just want to push you guys to do things faster"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ We haven't even kissed in our first year so I thought to myself that I would definitely give him a kiss on Christmas. So on Christmas day, we went on a date and when he brought me home, before we parted ways, I told him that I had something to tell him and that I would say it in his ear (I'm way shorter than him so unless he bends down, I wouldn't be able to kiss him at all... I really thought about my plan wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ). He really didn't think of anything and just bent down. I originally planned on kissing him quickly and run home right after but he grabbed unto my wrist when I was trying to run away. And when I looked back, he had his other hand covering his face and his ears were totally redㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and then he said "can you tell me what you wanted to say again?" Ah he was so cute... and then we hugged and had our first long kiss. When our lips separated, he opened his eyes slowly and looked down at me and he was so sexy.... he told me good night and since he was shy, he ran away. I found him so cuteㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
41
0

Halmae |2018.02.23 02:26 신고하기
Ah such happy moments~~~~ I'm just sitting here reading all your moments~~
31
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.22 23:48 신고하기
Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ OP is so cute and innocentㅎㅎ I and my boyfriend were taking the bus together and as he was bringing me home, he walked across the playground and were talking to each other. When the time to part our ways came, he said that I had something on my face and pretended to brush it off with his hand and then he suddenly went in for a kiss♡ it's already been a year and a half but I still remember it vividly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Personally, I like first kisses better than first french kiss. It's more heart fluttering >_< OP, last long with your boyfriend~♡♡
26
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.22 23:58 신고하기
F*ck, why did I come here.....
25
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com