Thursday, February 22, 2018

[teens stories] I’M ONLY TALKING TO THE KIDS WHO ARE FANGIRLS, PLEASE COME, I WANT TO DIE

I’m in my 3rd year of middle school.
 
At first, when I started fangirling on Wanna One, I used so much money on them, this month,  I used up 700,000 won just on their merch (~651$ USD)
 
I didn’t even tell dad and used my credit card to buy the goods, but he got mad at me and tear down every slogan, poster, album and official goods in my room and then threw them away. I can’t even use any of them anymore.
 
At first, he only tore down the slogan that were on my walls but then I glued them back with some tape (he didn’t rip the slogan apart so they were just all creased up) but then my dad told me to throw them all away. I said that I couldn’t do such thing so  he then ripped apart all my goods, albums and even those that I haven’t opened and threw them on the ground.
 
He tore them down in front of my face and I was so hurt that I had my eyes closed and was screaming at him to stop. But once I opened my eyes, they were all torn up. My dad asked me to throw them into a box but how can I do that to my own brats with their faces ripped off like this?
 
I was crying and was like “XX-ah (my bias’ name), I’m sorry”ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was crying out loud and my dad told me to stay quiet and to just put them in a box. So I picked up my bias’ face that was all torn up and put them in my drawer. The rest, I threw them away.
 
I’m so in pain and I just want to die. For real, he doesn’t even know how much I like the most important person in my life.
 
What should I do now? All my goods that I’ve been collecting for half a year all disappeared. I’m seriously so scared and hurt. What to do?
 
The wall used to be so pretty…
 

post response:
[+83][-40]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2018.02.22 21:10 신고하기
Am I the only one who can’t understand?... she just used up 700K won as she pleased but is this wrong? The New Year you receive becomes your money anyways so what’s the problem? Our country has such a low level of awareness regarding child abuse… seriously, her dad is so violent, I’m shocked… OP-yah, you did nothing wrong. You are free to use your money the way you want. It’s your screwed up dad who’s in the wrong
115
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.22 21:47 신고하기
But the thing that I’m the most confused is… your parents already gave you the money for you to use so what’s the point of ripping it all apart??? Even though it was a waste, they could’ve just gotten mad and asked her not to do it again, why must they tear it down…
78
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.22 04:14 신고하기
Crazy… seriously, he went overboard. But I feel like you’re a bit in the wrong for using up 700K won like that too even though you were not allowed toㅠㅠㅠㅠ but  this is a bit severe. What a waste…
30
96

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.22 04:14 신고하기
She just used the New Year money she received to buy these so I don’t think that we can have a say about how to use that money… although it wasn’t a small amount of money, he could’ve just disciplined her through words. I think that her dad was way too violent. If you were me, I would’ve gotten so mad that I would’ve fasted for 3 days
22
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.22 07:24 신고하기
I understand how you feel. You should hide them somewhere. I would collect them in that box and leave them there…
11
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com