Monday, March 23, 2015

[enter-talk] FEMALE IDOLS WHO HAVE A LOT OF FEMALE FANS



1.IU
god Jieun... I really like her voice and seriously everytime she does a duet with someone else, it does wellㅠㅠeven girls around me became her fans ㅇㅅㅇ


2.miss A Suzy
If I can be born again, I wish I had Suzy's face.... seriously so modest but innocently pretty
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I wanna have a face like Suzy.....anyways, Suzy is pretty


3. Red Velvet
I'm a female fan of RVㅎ♡!! Baechu is f*cking pretty (t/n: Irene)... the chubby one is f*cking cute (t/n: Joy)... Son Wendy really sings amazingly wellㅠㅠ even their new member Yeri... she's so f*Cking pretty...ㅇㅅㅇ SM who always make their girl fans obsessed, as expected from SM...


4. Lovelyz
Inspirits really seem to like them!! personally Ryu Sujeong and Yoo Jiae... are too pretty...ㅠㅠ I wish Lovelyz blow up soon♡♡


5. 4minute Hyuna
Hyuna who has the most female fans out of 4minute! anything this person does is so sexyㅠㅠㅠ this time, when I looked at 4minute..wow wow daebak... her charms are amazing tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ anyways she's f*cking pretty...ㅇㅅㅇ CUBE CEO please support 4minute more!!!!


6. 9muses Kyungri
actually I don't know 9muses that well but I looked at them accidentally on pann...! among them, the one who has the most female fans is Kyungri! this person is totally the cat type... freaking pretty... 9muses are all tall... jealousㅠㅠ Kyungri has a lot of male fans too in reality, 9muses do daebak!!!!


7. AOA
I was looking at my saved pictures and found a gif of AOA...ㅇㅅㅇ I know AOA were on a rise, but since Jimin is on unpretty now, I think they're going to do even better! when I searched them up... f*cking pretty...wow wow but they're from FNC? ...... anyways, AOA fighting!!!!☆




8. SNSD Yoona, Taeyeon
there are lots of posts on Taeyeon and Yoona on pann ㅇㅇ! (but my style is more Tiffany...♡) they're 8 years in their debut but all of Soshi are still so prettyㅠ some people are saying that Yoona looks like a grandma but to my eyes... she's f*cking pretty..☆ Taeyeon tooㅠㅠ she sings amazingly well... Anyways, SM is SM, jjang jjang


9. Apink
nowadays all girl groups are doing sexy concept but they're the only ones who stuck to their innocent image from their debut!! they even received a title for the fairy-dol☆ especially YoonBomi.. her meokbang.. freaking amazing... her charms are freaking amazing too... their faces are all good tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously jjangㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're famous with guys too... Apink are famous with guys and girls!! blow up from now on


10. Krystal
I had a freaking pretty picture of her in my gallery and I'm wondering why I don't have it anymore now... at the end I chose another picture...☆ seriously when you look at SM, Fx are the most pitiful ones, they don't even have a fandom, and it must've been hard with Sulli nowadays... even though, I still like Fx...♡ Krystal is the most famous one in Fx...! she has the most female fans.. her face looks so cool but when she acts excited, she's freaking cuteㅠ anyways Sm please make a fandom for fx...


11. EXID Hani
I know that EXID aren't rookies anymore, but their popularity was so so back then, but they blew up with "up&down" they swept all charts bb!! and Hani, even as a girl, I find her f*cking prettyㅠㅠ this face is natural... I can't believe... she studies well tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠyou can't diss herㅠㅠ... EXID is jjang jjang, do even more daebak that now♡!!


post response:
[+105][-9]

ㅇㅇ |2015.03.23 01:41
all Apinks comments are being downvoted..ㅠanyways, I like Apinkㅎㅎthanks for puttin gthem♥
64
23

ㅇ |2015.03.22 23:47
thanks for puttin Apink!!!!if you look at their concerts, the male fans..are amazing..anyways Apink let's go for the long run♥
59
24

꺅 |2015.03.23 00:27
thanks for putting up Apink♥♥♥
53
24
ㅇ |2015.03.23 07:23
apinkㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ the love..♡
23
3

ㅁ |2015.03.23 01:32
I became a fan when I watched Lovelyz' hi, now, I watch their videos everyday and I search their pictures, they're killing meㅋㅋㅋ thanks for putting them♥
22
6

ㅇ |2015.03.22 23:56
Apink~~~~♡♡♡
21
4

ㅇ |2015.03.23 00:43
thanks for putting our Yeri~♥
18
4

ㅇㅇ |2015.03.22 23:46
most of Lovelyz fans are infinite's fans - I think it's the common procedure, but am I the only one who is fan of bothㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ? I''ve been a fan of infinite for a long time when Lovelyz debuted.. anyways thanks for putting up lovelyz♡
18
5

ㅇㅅ |2015.03.23 08:22
I like that you putted Lovelyz
17
4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com