Monday, March 23, 2015

[teen stories] EPILOGUE OF "I ACCIDENTALLY CONFESSED TO MY ONE-SIDED LOVE"

****for those who are lost here's the "original story"http://pann-choa.blogspot.ca/2015/03/teen-stories-i-accidentally-confessed.html ****

We met in the morning and went to the movies ㅜㅜㅜ...?
seriously I don't even remember what the movie talked aboutㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ...ㅎ
I couldn't even focus on the movie I kept looking at my crush ㅋㅋㅋ... 
so my crush whispered to me "why are you starring me?" and I smirked like fool back at himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋah it was seriously like a romance novel ... ㅠㅠ

you might curl you fingers while reading but I seriously had a heart attack ... ha
since I was shy I just said "I can't see your face well" and focused on the movie(even though I still couldn't focus) ㅋㅋㅋ 
I didn't say that with a straight face though .. 
after the movie we went to a cafe
of course he was going to talk about the confessionㅋ..
I don't remember that well but he said something like  'were you serious yesterday?ㅋㅋ '
and I said "I don't know ㅡㅡ" like that

so he said 'eyyy ~you were serious right '
so I wasted all my pride an went 'right I was serious ! so what so what!' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

but ...then he suddenly pressed his arms against the table? 
he kinda sandwiched me and leaned towards me .....
ah sorry if I can't express it  ㅜㅜㅜ you know what I mean right?
anyways, he looked straight in my eyes
'me too I like you' he said ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋwowoaowoaowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

seriously I couldn't say anything I was looking at him with eyes wide open and received a heart attackㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠmy face was so red
and he added "let's go out"
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋwowaowoawo ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ah even when I'm writting I have a heart attackㅠㅠㅠseriouslyㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠ
but then I couldn't hide my emotions anymore ㅋ..
"HUH??REALLY????!" I wentㅋI said it like a crazy person..ㅠㅠ

then he sat back and said
'yeah for real . I seriously fell for you, before I thought you weren't interested, but yesterday, I got so shockedㅋㅋ
I'll treat you well so let's date '
second confession ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜhallelujahㅠso from now, it's the first day....ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
thanks everyoneㅠㅠㅠwow after 100 years, I have a couple....heoheoheo
my heart is fluttering as I writeㅜㅜI still can't believe even if it's been 100 times I've talked about it, I don't know if you think it's true but please believe me! don't swear at meㅠ 
thanks everyone, be happy !! ♥♥♥♥♥





post response: 
[+622][-14]

ㅋ |2015.03.15 22:20
and like this, we've lost an ally (t/n: as in they lost a single person xD)
222
0

ㅇ |2015.03.15 23:04
let me be alone for a while
184
1

으아 |2015.03.15 23:42
no.....don't go we'll treat you better.... -solo squad
173
0

ㅇ |2015.03.16 00:22
me too "can I soon be like you?" I thought but I'll sleep instead.
31
0
(hehe)
ㅇㅇ |2015.03.16 00:24
I'm SOLO!!!!!!!@@
24
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com