Saturday, March 7, 2015

[enter-talk] IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE WE'VE SEEN GD ON STAGE

it's been a long time since we've seen GD sing on stage~~


as expected explosion of swag
no matter what he wears, his fashion sense explodes!


and he lost a lot of weight
his jawline is so sharp~~~




 even his back is swagㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
he even wears the clothes I would never wear, how does he look so cool?



as soon as the song starts, he changes his expressionㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



 dope.......................................


he became sexier again.......
this year, Bigbang is really coming back...I'm excited to death already...




 it's been so long since Bigbang hasn't been all together..........


it'll be kinda awkward to see GD on music programs ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
come back faster and appear on music chartsㅠㅠ


post response:
[+99][-45]

ㅇㅇ |2015.03.06 10:04
comeback faster
101
19

빅뱅은위너... |2015.03.06 12:47
I'm waitingㅠㅠㅠ please come out with a good song! you are renewing your contract... right..??ㅜ
91
11

지나가던뷮 |2015.03.06 14:05
Not long ago I was kinda sad, my friend who is a VIXX fan was celebrating VIXX's 100 days into their debut, it kinda sounded familiar to me, so I looked up my phone and I realized it's been 1000 days since Bigbang did a comeback....ㅋ please come out earlier you kids... I was waiting to save my money, but it's already been 3 years, I'm saving it... the expiration date has passed...come on, let me spend some cash now...
87
10
벌레싫다 |2015.03.06 14:14
Seriously,I prefer to not see criminals on TV. I don't have any ill feelings towards him, nor am I interested in him. He committed crimes... and he's gonna appear on national TV like that? nonensense.. they come out so shamelessly like that, it kinda makes me hate them, I hate both YG and Bigbang ㅡㅡ
45
102


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com