Monday, March 16, 2015

[teen stories] I ACCIDENTALLY CONFESSED TO MY ONE-SIDED LOVE

hiㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm just a very ordinary high shool girl
ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜI kinda have a one-sided crush?
after the academy, we went home together and I was joking with him and said:
ah~ looks like I'm gonna have see you until the weekends~~ ah I don't want to !
I said that to himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋyou could tell that it was a joke right? I even said it with a smile....
ah seriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅜI don't even know why I said itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠbut I shouted "I like you!!" ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜcrazy ㅠㅠㅠ
I was turning so shy, I couldn't even explain my feelingsㅠㅠbut why did I tell him that I liked him...haa
and I was so embarrassed that I didn't even know what to do
ahhhhhh what am I doing, "I'm off now, bye!!!!" I just ended up saying that and ran homeㅋㅋㅋㅋ...

later, he sent me a katalk ....ㅋ.......so tomorrow (sunday)  I'm gonna meet himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋah serisously, what am I gonna do if I'm too embarrassed? I was trying too hard to stay calm while replying his katalks.  I was so embarrassed while writing to him that I was jumping suddenly.......ㅋ
if I see him tomorrow, I think he's gonna ask me about it....ah dear God...
what am I gonna do if I'm too shy? of course I won't say that I lied when I'll be in front of him but....huuㅠㅠㅠ
what am I gonna talk about with him tomorrowㅜㅜ.... help me .....
crush:ㅋㅋㅋㅋdid you arrive home safely?
me: yeah... I arrived safe haha.. you?
crush: yup me tooㅋㅋ
me: ah ok, then I'm gonna go sleep now, good night haha
crush: ahㅋㅋㅋ what was that a while ago? I was so surprised
me: huh? about what??? what are you talking about? I don't know one bit
crush: why did you just go home like that, I couldn't even catch you
me: please forget... please... I'm so embarrassed ㅠㅠ
crush: no, it was cuteㅋㅋㅋwhat am I gonna do if you just run off like that ㅋㅋ
me: hahhahaha... I don't know either.......
crush: what are you doing tomorrow?
me: I'm going to the academy at lunch, nothing special!
crush: wanna go to the movies?
me: movies?? at what time?
crush: I'll look for the time~ is there anything  you wanna watch?

post response:
[+466][-14]
\
ㅇㅇ |2015.03.15 01:28
I'm fine, I'm fine
121
1

ㅇ |2015.03.15 00:40
be happy little brat.....I'm feeling an indirect satisfaction♥
83
2

913 |2015.03.15 00:15
why today of all days...be happy
60
1

ㅎㅠㅎ |2015.03.15 03:30
everyone's dating nowadays....ㅎ.....
18
0

ㅋㅋㅋ |2015.03.15 01:29
be happy~
14
0

아놔 |2015.03.15 00:51
just tell him sincerely that you like him and that you were serious ~you're gonna gain personal experience. and you'll become a couple soon f*ck...
12
0

ㄴ |2015.03.15 10:42
my heart fluttered at the guy's texts, it's so my styleㅠㅠㅠㅠ
10
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com