Thursday, April 2, 2015

[twenties stories] WHAT IF MY GIRLFRIEND'S CHEST IS TOO FLAT?



seriously..if my girlfriend's chest was really small, will I be turned off? if I really love her, it wouldn't matter but if it was REALLLLLLY small... it's seriously one of my concernㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously, will I be fine even if she was a AA ?.....
the men here, will you be surprised? ㅠㅠㅠ


post response:
[+125][-22]
ㅒㅑㅖ |2015.03.28 09:38
that's what I think of guys whose height is in the 160's cm
100
27

레벨99 |2015.03.28 09:35
usually guys like girls who are around B or C. for As, if it's in overall balanced with their body, it doesn't really matter but I understand the point of view of the writer ㅋㅋㅋ frankly if it's too small, there is a very small amount of people who gets turned on by small chest, so most don't like it. but there are guys who prefer smaller breasts. there are people who gets turned on just by seeing the small toes, so of course there are people attracted to small chest ㅋㅋㅋ but that's just a small portionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ at last, you can't help but like bigger breasts. if ever you were dating an AA-cup girl, you can't help but think about how it's like if she had C-cup. that's just how it is.
94
18

에고 |2015.03.28 00:32
I'm a guy in my 20's. girls with bigger chest look more romantic but, you really can't find girls with big chest. you don't date your girlfriend based on their chest right? my girlfriend's chest is her complex too. but in my eyes, she's still pretty. so your boyfriend thinks like that too, just gain some confidence~!!
61
70

나 |2015.03.28 11:11
f*ck... seeing the best replies, why's the reality so sad...I wanna live as a natural person but why do I have impulses of getting surgery done....

50
3
흐음 |2015.03.28 08:11
when you meet her for the first time, it's fine as long as you see some lumps. flat chested girls are fine but for me, as long as you can grab them it's ok. I just hope she's not taller than me
44
1

여니 |2015.03.28 03:32
if the girl's chest is small, I don't see her as a woman. I won't even want to meet her again afterwards.
33
6

ㅇㅇ |2015.03.27 23:41
I don't care.... the girls in our country all have small chests anyways, the bigger chested girls are all only on TV... but even for celebrities, they all wear airbags or some stuffs like that...
30
31

ㅇㅇ |2015.03.28 15:56
when I see posts like that, I really think that I've been born in the wrong life...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ I'm as tall as a hobit and my chest is just a flat cliff... it's not like I wanted to be born this wayㅜ
24
1

ㄴㅈ |2015.03.28 04:48
seriously, girls with small chests are not women.
24
5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com