Friday, May 8, 2015

[enter-talk] AREN'T YOU GUYS TOO MUCH? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋF*CK

I'm another group's fan^^
and I bought their album
right now there's nothing else than BTS bashing on PANN?
what kind of crime did he commitㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
if you wanna diss them for their sajaegi, diss the sajaegi
why are you bringing up his characters too
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I don't really know BTS so I only have a rough idea of this situation
I can't see anything else than swears about them
to be bashed like this, BTS really seems like they're gonna become the second EXO ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋso are you going to swear at me even though I have the album receipt ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(t/n: there was a pann post where some army posted her album receipt but people swore at her)
all my other bias hit big, and people let it go, but Bangtan is hitting big and people are dissing them

(t/n: so funny I need a picture to show how hilarious it is, freaking hilarious)

post response:
[+106][-153]
original post: here

ㅂ |2015.05.08 20:56
rightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋat this point, they just wanna diss them for anythingㅋㅋwhy are they bringing up his character?ㅋㅋㅋand anyone can see that it was started by a fake VIP swearing at armysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋthat's so unfair
68
28

민슙 |2015.05.08 20:58
if you're angry, don't swear at Bangtan, swear at us armys instead. Please don't shoot your arrows to Bangtan but to the company or the army, it was all our fault and we're really sorry. I'm kneeling down to all the victims. I just wanna stop hearing swears towards the members. I hope this will be resolved
62
21

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.08 21:08
they haven't done anything bad, if you know them they're really gentle and friendly.....they wouldseriously seriously never make fun of someone else ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm crying with a tissue I'm my hand because I'm so sad. Right now, the kids and the armys all wanna go back to where they didn't have any recognition
57
34

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.08 21:35
I'm writing this as an EXO fan, I'm not sure about what Bangtan did,  but people really likes to vent their anger on celebrities... EXO are getting dissed everyday, and it's useless to go against them. they just pick on the easy targets to vent their anger instead of letting their anger go. It's unfair for the fans and the singers.. Seriously they're not even sorry for their bash and do it everyday.... 
31
3

타팬 |2015.05.08 21:48
that's PANN for you. Something happens, and everything that person does will be related in some sense to the situation and people will start dissingㅇㅇ they'll seriously find a meaning in the most trivial things. Seriously because of their sajaegi thing, Bangtan are being dissed for the slightest things. They're all staying still but the situation is blowing out of proportions. it's f*cking hilariousㅋㅋ
23
5


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com