Friday, May 8, 2015

[instiz] MONSTA X DEBUT NEXT WEEK






source: here

지후선배
seriously looking forward
www
hul going crazy...the more I look the more they're cool
으향
daebak.......they're trespassing my heartㅠㅠㅠㅠ
SUGGEST
ohhhh the stage will be daebak cool, the song has a nice feel
소유바라기
they're being mentioned, my feels *tears*
정미니
looking forward their stageㅋㅋㅋ
바운쓰 남친돌인디
their title is "I am"? hul ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ the title and the song is so my style
tresspass wow!!!
일상사
daebakㅜㅜㅜㅜdebut faster Monsta X, there's not even a week leftㅜㅜ I'll become addicted to "tresspass" what should I doㅜㅜ
wow that was pretty short, but the impact is stil there
really Starship-like
police? detective? those kinds of concept? it looks like a jail in the teaser
DaSom  
this type of song will be the "additive" typeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they really choose good songs nowadaysㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com