Saturday, May 9, 2015

[enter-talk] BANGTAN V'S TEARS....

first of all, I'm an inspirit, I'm not a cosplay fan (t/n: army pretending to be an inspirit)
I have their lightstick, bought 2 tickets of their summer concert, I have all their albums, the destiny photo album, Dongwoo's signature, if you still don't believe me, I'll even show you a picture of Dongwoo's mom with my puppy. ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

recently, V did some ignorant stuff and got a lot of backlash, but now, I think it's time to stop....

there are a lot of pictures that came out after Music Bank and his eyes were all wet while he was holding a piece of tissue



seriously is this still not enough? how long are you going to keep swearing at them?

(t/n: all the [every fandom] section of enter-talk being monopolized by BTS sajaegi/hate articles)

Me too, if the idol I liked did something bad, I'll be really scared about what can happen on the internet.
of course, in the past, V did some ignorant stuff too but are you going to go to this extent to diss him?.. I'm not saying he's not at fault. I really wish that he learns something from this incident.

right now, there's 1,500 upvotes on the post dissing V on the best talks' section. It's not like he betrayed the whole nation, are you going to treat him like those ilbes, personal assaultants, sexists, garbage, crazy people and psychopaths? Anyone looking at this would think that he's some sort of criminal. I seriously have no words for people treating him like a criminal.... you're swearing at him like he rapped someone

I understand that other fans are pissed because of the crazy b*ches among the armys but, don't do to the extent of wanting to kill off each other seriously. Furthermore, all the VIPs and Starlights are starting to find posts dissing BTS disgusting, but why does other random fandoms keep dissing him. 

when I watched Music Bank, he really looked like he reflected, so please stop with the personal attacks.





post response:
[+825][-324]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.09 10:40
people just hear the news and start criticizing to add fuel in the fire. It's became such a big issue that he hid the original problem. People who are pissed at V, please just cool your head down. People seem like they've lost their logic with their online attacks, all those people who hate him just took this situation to explode at him. please just chill a bit, it's getting so annoying
264
18

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.09 09:01
seriously, all the other groups fan below, just acknowledge this post. please just read this post more seriously, I wonder if there would still be people who think that this whole thing is illogic?
238
21

ㅇ |2015.05.09 11:15
after he came out from the stage he was crying and it seemed like his thoughts were empty
202
20
경기도 |2015.05.09 11:00
when I look at his hate posts' comments, it looks like they've catched the most wanted criminalㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋat first, I just thought that they were swearing at him thoughtlessly but it boiled down to sexual accusationsㅋㅋㅋno but what does his personality has to do with sexual accusations? right now Bangtan are freaking pitiful lookingㅋㅋ
64
8

ㅇ |2015.05.09 12:08
seriously it looked like he couldn't laugh nor cry, and he was trying to hold his emotions in
55
8

너네집몇호야 |2015.05.09 10:59
I'm a VIP and the VIPs all know that this situation is blowing out of hands, but the other fandoms are the ones going crazy over that and blaming him. There are a lot of VIPs who like both Bangtan and Bigbang. It's true that V went a bit over this time, but the fact that it's the other fandoms who are dissing him for that is just not right
55
5
(t/n: bigbang fans saying that they didn't have a problem with V singing loser)
ㅇ |2015.05.09 12:50
rapmon couldn't even rejoice over their win, they just accepted the #1 humbly..
53
9

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.09 11:25
he even posted a tweet about that, I hope people stop talking about this issue
51
6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com