Tuesday, May 19, 2015

[enter-talk] THIS TIME IU & SHINEE






Shinee's title track and the b-side tracks are all on Melon chart.
but the most amazing is that IU is in the first place.
I'm an SM and IU fan. this time, both songs are so goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

this time,IU did something different, she sounds more elegant and cleanㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ (my tasteㅇㅇ)
Shinee used to be more energetic before with "everybody" but this time, they're going for a dreamlike concept 

it's kinda reminiscent of the 'love like oxygen' days.


the reason I like IU is that she's more than an idol, she's an artist
she doesn't need to resort to sexy concepts

IU is only using her talent.

I'm not so sure about male idols concept nowadays, 

girls all go sexy but guys are all dyeing their hair and doing weird songs

When I listen to idols songs nowadays, they're not charming anymore. 

I'm only listening to IU, YG songs and SM songs. 
I listen to some ballads and some of Cube and JYP? 
but I only listen to MissA, 4minute, Hyunah and B2ST.. 

I know that there are people who don't acknowledge SM songs, 

but personally, SM songs are my style
they stick to your mouth and you become addicted

And for IU, she has that different charms that no others possess
on stage, she's seriously an artist 

off-stage, she's a 23 years old cutey.
she has that kind of charms, with clean voice and familiar melodies that grab my heart

Lastly for Shinee, Jonghyun, Taemin, Onew's vocal line all have different vocal colors but they harmonize with each other. Key and Minho's rap are energetic so I like. 

Onew is in charge of the explosive voice, Taemin's voice is powerful but has a sense of  security and Jonghyun wraps everything together. Similarly, Key's parts are short and explosive but Minho settles everything down

that's why I like SM and IU.
both do daeback!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



post response:
[+218][-53]
original post; here

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.18 20:46
Shinee and IU's voice colors are crazy; IU really suits songs like this, and Shinee's 5 members' voice are giving me goosebumps.......their expressions are amazing too....personally, Odd eye is art
96
8

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.18 20:51
Shinee songs really can only be pulled off by Shinee....Seriously there's not a single song that can be thrown out, they're all goosebumps-inducing. their genre, voice color and songs.....They're seriously our country's most unique idols
95
10

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.18 20:44
Shinee's songs....Seriously all the songs were all crazy;;;;;; I'm not even a fan but I downloaded everything and when I listen to them, I feel refreshed ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
90
7

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.18 22:17
Are you getting goosebumps too? IU and Shinee didn't even do much media play this timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
48
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.18 22:56
Right now, Bigbang, IU and Shinee's fans are all perplexed because they wanna listen to each other's songs ....no, my bias must be on top
35
2

궁합이 |2015.05.18 21:08
huh? Since when?? right now, Bigbang is in top2 and 3 and Shinee is in top 5.. But IU is indeed top 1
30
11

마신다 |2015.05.18 19:51
Shinee really grabbed a good concept this timeㅎㅎㅎㅎ
27
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.18 21:07
Shinee........Are their voices art? Onew, Taemin and Jonhyun's voice are crazy...I'm not a fan but I downloaded all their songs, it's seriously my first time since Fx....
26
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com