Friday, June 26, 2015

[enter-talk] IF YOU'RE SEARCHING FOR A GIRL CRUSH, ISN'T IT MOONBYUL?

when I looked at Mamamoo's comeback this time, I'm really starting to have a girl crush




who...is...that?
It turned out to be Moonbyul unnie



she really looks feminine but she also suits being a guy
anyways my heart is exploding





I thought that Solar unnie had a boyfriend....



I've been a jjang fan of Mamamoo and I liked Solar the most
but because of Moonbyul, I'm all confused



but when you look at her more, she reminds me of someone



unnie? Xiumin????ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
they really match each other well
so if Xiumin was a girl, it would be Moonbyul?



even though she suits being a guy like this
when she's a girl, she's really pretty too






post response:
[+77][-13]
original post: here

오 |2015.06.26 09:39 
more than Xiumin, she looks like Lee Minhyuk with that hair, if her hair was shorter, she'd look like Xiumin..... Anyways, both are handsome..
40
1

ㅁㅎ |2015.06.26 09:51 
wow short cuts don't suit anyone like that.. really suits her well
30
1

꽃분홍 |2015.06.26 09:45 
cool! handsome! I'm living off Mamamoo nowadays ㅜ 3ㅜ♥ They sing well and their individual charms are distinctive, jjang likeㅋㅋㅋEven though I like all the members, I love Moonstar unnie♥
25
2

씩씩하게 |2015.06.26 09:18 
to be like a guy ...  she pulled it off so naturally but when I saw the pictures I found it awkwardㅋㅋㅋ
8
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.06.26 12:07 
Xiumin cut yesterday
7
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com