Thursday, June 11, 2015

[enter-talk] V'S BODY PARTS EXUDE CUTENESS





BTS' representative of big mess V 'ㅂ'


when I saw him during his fansign event
his body had aegyo all over it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


from his expressions alone, he's like a babyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
he can show all kinds of aegyo in front of his fans


his aegyo happens all day long
you can't even count them

\
he's cute and it's not uncomfortable to watch ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


on stage, he's unarguably a real man
but during fansigns, he turns into a baby


his behaviors can be all of the blue sometimes...


ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but that's also cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



his body is filled with cuteness ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


post response:
[+163][-20]
original post: here

슙슙 |2015.06.02 13:26 
when he finished the song, he held back his tears.. Taehyung-ieㅠㅠㅠhe's smiling brightly to the fans everyday but when he sang "hug me" he looked like his heart was hurting and he had to bury down all his painㅠㅠㅠ Later if I attend his fansign, I'll give him a hug for sure..ㅠㅠㅠ
45
5

pleasedontcry |2015.06.02 13:17 
in the 2 years I've looked after him, V is seriously the most innocent kid. He's a kid that thinks seriously of his fans, because of our cold words, V seems like he really suffered.... When he sang"please don't do that to me, since you know me well", he was trying to tell the fans that they are the only ones who knew him. It seems like he was telling us to not say anything and just hug him. When I read the lyrics and saw him cry at the end, my heart crumbled down..
41
3
(t/n: "hug me" lyrics)
ㅇㄱㄹㅇ |2015.06.03 09:32 
when I heard "hug me" his voice was a total reversal. With that kind of voice, why does he only have the screaming parts of his songs....
23
0

ㅋ |2015.06.03 13:53 
Tae Tae is everything
20
0

ㅇㅁ |2015.06.03 09:04 
ah our brats, it's already been 2 years... let's welcome winter, summer, fall and spring together from now on♡
20
2

ㅇ |2015.06.03 14:58 
he seriously makes my heart flutter. with this face and his bassy voice, and his explosion of Daegu saturi...
19
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.06.03 12:52 
Taehyung has been bullied very severely in his school days, but he was smiling all happily during the fansigns and he gives high fives, I'm so thankful ㅠㅠ Don't be discouraged and work hard, I'll support you♥
19
1
때현 |2015.06.03 09:30 
if I move my fan's heart aside, V is still super handsome.  He's damn handsome and he has an aura too. I think he'll become part of the visuals idols later on
18
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.06.03 08:47 
V thought that Suga's face was his ass and Suga went  "I'll kill you" and V got scared so he ran awayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
18
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com