Tuesday, July 14, 2015

[enter-talk] IDOLS WHO HAVE THE SKILLS FOR SMTM

1. Bang Yong Guk



Bang is really famous for being a good rapper already and we would be able to see his face a bit moreㅠㅠ I really like his unique voice every time he releases a song! He's seriously good at rapping too I wish he wins the lawsuit! so we can see him soon

2. Jung Il hoon





I knew him at first because he was really handsome, but he's good at rapping too, I think he should at least be able to pass the first 3 rounds of SMTM I was seriously shocked when he rapped in Giddy up I hope BTOB does well this time!

3. Rapmon


There's a lot of people saying that he's good too, and when he did his Cypher, he did really well. His voice si super powerful and he sounds like he's spitting out words(?) but it looks like he's kinda buried. He writes good lyrics and he's good at free styling too! 

4 Suga

I wasn't sure if I had to put him or not but after listening to his intro for Hwayang Yeonhwa, I had to put him. When he rapped the first part in I need you, his rap was literally hitting my ears beat by beat and you grow fond of it!

post response:
[+285][-138]
original post: here


ㅇ |2015.07.12 18:56 
they definitely shouldn't go there, it's a weird place
208
16

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.12 19:31 
Jung Ilhoon and Minhyuk are good rappers but personally I don't wanna see them on SMTM..
164
9

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.12 18:58 
But they don't need to go on the show to prove that they're good, they won't gain anything from it. See what's happening with Song Mino, he went on the show to push Winner but now everyone wished he didn't go there, it hasn't even been a year since Winner released their album

142
11
ㅇㅇ |2015.07.12 19:34 
if Sehun was there, he would've got eliminated after saying "Yo" in the first episode
54
6

ㅇㅅㅇ |2015.07.13 00:21 
as for Yoongi.. he would hate anyone trying to assess his rap since his style is freaking "my-way"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and he'll get hurt if he hears all the comments others would say so he shouldn't go there
50
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.12 19:23 
Lee Minhyuk is good too, his voice is good and he can write good lyrics.... But I still wish him and Ilhoon don't go to SMTM. Nowadays SMTM gets swear at soo much for their lyrics and there's also a lot of bad talks about themㅇㅇ It's even worse for the idols since as soon as they go there, they'll get dissed by other people. There's too many strong people out thereㅋㅋㅋㅋ..but it's still the place where you get your skills recognized.. hing
43
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.12 20:18 
SMTM is the place where you don't gain anything from it

36
1
ㅇㅇ |2015.07.12 23:19 
please I wish that Rapmon and Suga don't go there, they're already getting swear at for not going, but it's bee even crazier if they went there
33
3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com