Monday, July 13, 2015

[enter-talk] SONG MINO FACEBOOK APOLOGY




Hello. This is WINNER’s Song Mino.
I am sincerely and deeply reflecting on the controversial lyrics that aired through ‘Show Me the Money.’
In competing against other talented rappers through ‘Show Me the Money,’ I felt a lot of pressure to write more aggressive lyrics and choose stronger words, which led me ultimately to a wrong decision.
Once I had the chance to step back and take a look at myself and how wrong I was through the broadcast, I was endlessly embarrassed and ashamed.
Once again, to anyone who may have felt offended or uncomfortable by my mistaken expressions, I sincerely apologize. I will do my absolute best to redeem this mistake caused with music with better music in the future.
(Trans: Soompi)
he disregarded the gynecologists, and he disregarded women who had to spread their legs in front of them, I'm Song Mino's fan but I'm not trying to shield him
post response:
[+373][-24]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2015.07.13 18:37 
He's not even giving out the detail as to why he had to apologize, and he's even releasing at a bad timing so there's a lot of people who feel unsatisfied with it ㅋㅋㅋㅋI don't know why he's saying that he'll try to make better music in the future, he's in the same situation as that guy who was associated with a drunk driver earlier ㅇㅇ ㅋㅋㅋ
211
24

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.13 20:11 
this is so true, goosebumps
188
6
t/n: feedback is up
(it's a musical expression, I had no evil intention... I apologize)
reaction 1: sigh,, ok you're at fault but since you're apologizing ㅜ next time don't do itㅜ
reaction 2: right it's not like you had the evil intention to write it like that
reaction 3: I'm not saying you're not at fault but there's lyrics way more explicit than those.... But since it's an idol, it backfired harder

ㅗㅗ |2015.07.13 18:04 
because of his crazy fangirls saying that he didn't do anything wrong, I get even more pissed by himㅋㅋ he's telling us not to listen to his song because he dissed women in it, but he's telling us that he'll repay in musicㅋㅋ I bet that he'll give out another disgusting song with  that disgusting program, don't come out you're disgusting
174
19

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.13 20:41 
the reason Winner fans are all staying quiet over his bullsh*t apology.jpg
61
1
T/n: Song Mino released his apology on Winner's official facebook page, because of his controversial lyrics. However, Korean mothers and doctors request a direct apology from him.
(meaning they want him to apologize to mothers and doctors)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com