Monday, July 20, 2015

[just us girls] DO YOU WEAR A BRA AT HOME?

I'm so curious.
do all of you take off your bra at home?? as for me I take it off only once I go take my shower.
but from what I read on the Internet, there are a lot of girls who don't wear a bra at home..!!
the comments too!! every one!! no one seem to be wearing a bra...
how is it like to not wear it? I feel like they will sag if I don't wear one...
the people here are saying that it's not comfortable and it's not healthy to keep wearing it..
but since I don't remove it, I don't really feel uncomfortable and I don't know about the health part...
I'm really curious.. why don't you wear one?? also do most of the people not wear one??
I'm confused..

post response:

[+266][-12]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.20 02:44 
at home is no bra... it's too comfy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ also my boobs don't sag
250
4

음 |2015.07.20 10:48 
ㅇㅇ when you remove your clothes, it's like removing all the burden you bear for the day. at last, when you remove your bra, you can enjoy the feel of freedomㅋㅋ
192
4

ㅋ |2015.07.20 09:04 
me too I used to always wear my bra even when I sleep. I always wear my bra and only remove it once per day. the next day, when I have to put on my bra it's so troublesomeㅋㅋㅋ but when you remove it, it's freaking comfy. ow did I not know about that up until nowㅋㅋ
138
4

음 |2015.07.20 08:56 
you need to wear a bra depending on your style of clothing. your chest will be pressured so it's healthier if you remove it at home. your boob will sag depending on the weight of it not because of your bra. I saw a documentary about bras being unhealthy so I don't wear it at home since then
47
2

음 |2015.07.20 10:37 
I hate the feeling of your bra being drenched in sweat when you come back from work;; and it's so stuffy...it's just a habit since I was young, so now I just remove it as soon as I come home ㅎㅎㅎ even though my dad and dongsaeng are there, they don't care;; also I don't wear tight clothes, only boxy clothes ㅎ
45
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com