Thursday, July 2, 2015

[instiz] TODAY'S IDOL ON REAL MAN, MAKEUP IMPORTANCE




Look at the difference between a fan picture and the other one
I finally get to see how he looks in real life, because I've only seen fan pictures


source: here

임 영준
he looks better without makeup!!!!!!!!!!
Laurier
but anyone who look at it would think he looks the same no..? Or are my eyes weird..
handsome, our Maknae Sungjong ogu oguㅠㅠㅠㅠbecause you were having a hard time your face is all swollenㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
? but he looks the same, this picture is him without make up

GIF
what makeup importance? He's still handsome
I watched the broadcast, he looks the sameㅋㅋㅋㅋ
남우현오빠
even if I remove my fan's heart I still see the same?
but he's handsome, what "makeup importance"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com