Thursday, July 23, 2015

[teen stories] CRAZY, MY HEART IS F*CKING FLUTTERINGㅠㅠㅠㅠ


since I was a choding, there was this guy who was form the same class as me, there was kinda something? going on between us at that moment...
when I was a choding, I grew up faster so I was taller than him by a bit. now that I think back, we were maybe around 3cm apart?


but at that time, I would always joke about it with him and say stuff to tease his height~ as a joke of courseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ whatever we do, I would always joke at him saying "you're shorter than me anyways"
he would say stuff like "so what you're short too"ㅋㅋㅋright now, I'm in my 3rd year of high school and he's in another grade. since his school is really far, he has to leave early in the morning so I have no chance of meeting him at all. even our towns are kinda far from each other so I haven't seen him once for the last 3 years. but today, I met him by chance on my way to the academy since we are on holidays... I went like "hul!! !ㅇㅇㅇ? it's been so long... what is this..
he really grew up so much. I'm 1.62 and he's at least 1 head taller than me.
and I was asking him about his life and whatnot and I said bye~ and he told me while laughing "you're shorter than me anyways" I weirdly felt something and my heart flutteredㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



post response:
[+397][-15]
original post: here
유유 |2015.07.23 11:07 
what is this, so not heart fluttering.. what happened next? are you gonna write the epilogue in some months, some days or some weeks? I'm not rushing you and I'm not curious at all (hung!) I'm going now hung hung (T/N: sarcastic comment/ hung=sound korean people make when they get mad in a cute way)
134
4

진짜 |2015.07.23 11:09 
I bet 100% that if he was freaking ugly, you wouldn't even talk to him and would ignore him
92
22

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.23 09:57 
hul..heart!!!!!attack!!!!!!!!! if you meet him later please write a continuation♥-♥
49
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.23 11:43 
his last words what is thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠf*ckㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ "you're shorter than me anyways" what kind of words.ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠfreaking heart fluttering f*ck!
21
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.23 11:42 
his last words "you're shorter than me anyways", I grabbed all my emotions and my tears began to burst out. now this Pann girl who's reading this post is crying. writer-ah, I hope you will end up with himㅠㅠㅠㅠplease write an epilogue..ㅎ
16
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.23 19:05 
you had something going on with him since you were a choding? am I the only one finding this funnyㅋㅋㅋ...
11
3
ㅇㅇ |2015.07.23 17:20 
ayeee I read so many more heart fluttering stories that my heart doesn't even flutter anymoreㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋmy love cells died
8
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com