Friday, September 25, 2015

[enter-talk] KIM SUNGGYU'S SUPER UGLY FACE














But why are my eyes seeing such a handsome man? I know that people who calls him ugly can't understand those who find him handsome but, I don't understand those who find him ugly?? Instead of being mad, I'm just thinking that you guys can't acknowledge this creation

post response:
[+296][-61]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2015.09.25 23:11 
After you become a fan of infinite, and before you know it, you'll start finding Kim Sunggyu more handsome than he actually is. Welcome to kyu's hell (t/n: pun with dig ant hell) ^^ I still can't come out after 3 years..ㅠㅠ
74
6

ㅇㅇ |2015.09.25 22:11 
but Kim Sunggyu is really handsomeㅠㅠㅜㅜ I don't know what he did to his eyes, but it's weird to think that he'll looks worse with bigger eyes.. His face is in perfect harmony now, his nose, face shape and lips are f*cking pretty ㅜㅜ especially his lips
70
12

ㅇㅇ |2015.09.25 22:18 
Singers who are just good at singing can be charmless but Kim Sunggyu sings well, he's also polite and doesn't go overboard, his smile is seriously pretty
52
6

수리수리 |2015.09.26 08:58 
Seriously me and my mom are so addicted to his smileㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋmy mom said "I think Sunggyu is the most handsome kid with small eyes I know"ㅋㅋㅋㅋfreaking funny..but it's true..It's hard for guys around me with small eyes to have a face like this
32
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com